Saturday, January 14, 2012

Long Over Due

A new posting has been long over due! Over the last year and a half I have been a lot less traveling and a lot more working in the retail industry. I haven't been spending this time stagnet though, oh no! I have been pushing to show my travel work to a broader audience, as well as working on my fine art photography.

List of accomplishments:

-Land back home after seven months traveling, surprising my parents during the holiday season.
-Getting my old job back at Hunts Photo and Video.
-Reconnecting with old friends that I hadn't seen in months.
-Editing down the photos from Asia.
-Getting my website up and running. http://www.ianhartsoe.com/
-Having my work shown in galleries across the country.
-Getting an Apartment in East Boston
-Helping to start the Rochester Museum of Fine Arts, in Rochester NH. http://www.rochestermfa.org/

The traveling bug has hit me again, and the back pack is going to get the dust brushed off of it soon! I am planning a trip to travel around the Iceland Ring Road sometime in the middle of year. Check back for updates on the planning process and the final itinerary!

1 comment:

  1. When you travel you experience, in a very practical way, the act of rebirth. You confront completely new situations, the day passes more slowly, and on most journeys you don't even understand the language the people speak....You begin to be more accessible to others, because they may be able to help you in difficult situations. Flights to Abidjan

    ReplyDelete